Hudson Seafest Vendors Rules & Regulations
The Hudson Seafest reserves the right to remove any vendor who is not in compliance with these rules and
- Vendors who are not opened for business on the stated business days and hours may be requested to remove
their booth at the end of that business day.
- NO monies shall be refunded.
- All vendors shall comply with all local, state fire and safety code regulations. Vendors are not permitted at any
time to obstruct the view or adversely affect the display of other vendors. Hudson Seafest, Inc. and USA Flea
- Market are not liable or responsible for any vendor property.
- Vendor check-in is 1:00 p.m. on the opening day of the event.
- All vendor vehicles shall be removed to designated vendor parking area no later than two (2) hours prior to
event opening. All vehicles are prohibited from parking in the vendor booth area during the event.
- All vehicles are prohibited from parking in the vendor booth area during the event.
- Space Assignment: The Hudson Seafest shall make every effort to assign spaces in consideration of the type of
- The Hudson Seafest reserves the right of entry to vendors rented space at anytime.
- This is an outdoor event and vendors shall provide their own setup, including tent/covering, tables, chairs,
- All vendor booths shall be capable of withstanding all weather conditions and crowds.
- All vendor booths shall be manned during the entire event from: Friday: 5:00p.m.-11:00 p.m., Saturday: 11:00
a.m.-11:00 p.m. and Sunday: 11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- The Hudson Seafest designates vendor space locations.
- Vendors are solely responsible for providing their own security.